Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Survival for Snowpacalyse 2010

Will it happen?  Will it come?  Well the people in the grocery store seem to think so.  They are calling it EPIC, PARALYZING and CRIPPLING.  Seems like the focus is on the district...

 I stopped at Whole Foods at 7 a.m. to beat the crowd and stood in line for 30 minutes. 
 There is no milk,  little bread and NO BANANAS. While others are gathering batteries and the like, here's what I have put together for my time indoors: 

SSS Kit (Stacey Snow Survival Kit )

available online soon
Hank Moody and the first 2 seasons of Californiacation
The Ad Guys in Season 1 of Mad Men
Red Wine
Hummus
Veggies
Cheese
Olives 
Greek Yogurt
Coffee
Hazelnut Gelato
Amy's Organic BBQ Chicken Pizza
Two copies of Newsweek
One Women's Health
One Cooking Light
And one great mixed CD sent RI style... 

Rumor has it that there are two snow ball fights in the city on Saturday (see Twitter and Facebook) so I am getting my throwing skills in check.  

I am ready folks... are you? 

No comments: