Friday, February 19, 2010

Deviant Behavior?

No, just kale chips. 

My boss was a little curious when she saw the green remains of my Kale Chips in a zip lock bag on my desk.  I had to explain this was my more health contentious response to crispy, savory mid-day cravings.  I had to laugh when I realized what it resembled, especially since Stacey 2010 has a new calm reaction to stress and deadlines... with my previous type A chaotic attitude and the sprinkly green remains, I must look a little suspicious.  

Super easy, yummy and nutricious... these are a favorite new snack:

Parmesan Kale Chips
You need:  
EVOO
Kale
Parmesan
Sea Salt

Preheat oven to about 375.  Tear kale in bite size pieces on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with about 2 tsp of olive oilSprinkle with Parmesan and a sprinkle of kosher salt. Bake for about 15 minutes, until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.

No comments: