Thursday, February 11, 2010

Excuse me, but Is that an onion growing in your kitchen?

Yes, my friends, it is. 
This gal has a certified garden growing in her microscopic kitchen on K.  Organic at that.

This is what happens when you buy organic produce and do not cook enough.  I think it has artistic possibilities so I have displayed the spring bulb beside the winter berries I snatched from the tree outside.  What will happen if I let it grow?  Will it produce more onions? Without dirt?  I am my father's daughter, rumor has it he grew rocks once.

Time will only tell my friends.  But no worries... I am sure with lack of cooking I will keep you up-to-date. A gal has to have something food related to speak of!

Stay tuned for the agrarious adventures of a said Ms. Farmer Price...

No comments: