Monday, July 6, 2009

You don't know what you could have had until you go?!

Now that I am moving Scott wants to remodel the kitchen. Looks like if our house does not sale by August 1st (Going Once, Going Twice, Sold to a Very Lucky Owner??!!! Anyone? Please?!) he will stay put and remodel my little, tiny kitchen where I have slaved over the stove in solitude with no cabinet space, little counter space and no view of the rest of the house for the last five years... Seriously? That's okay. I have always said that working under such minimal conditions in my kitchen and my life has taught this gal a thing or two... about cooking, budgeting and about marketing on a shoe string.

What I have made in my shoebox kitchen this week?
1- Iced Coffee
2- Hot Coffee
3- Conversation--- some pleasant, some not so pleasant

I promise, more chicken again soon...

No comments: