Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Expiration Dates...

This Sunday I cleaned out my refrigerator. It was filled with items that were expired. Cream that had soured, broccoli gone bad and pasta that was passed the point of no return. This task and reflection back on an article I recently read brought my thoughts away from food and back to life, its plan and the preferred time span of each phase. Should people, places and things come with expiration dates? Is there a time limit in the nutrients they give us? Do places often become sour? If we knew the limitations when we met someone, moved somewhere or began a job would it help us to make more healthy decisions?! Would we cease the time and become more aware of the mold when it started growing before it made us sick? I am just saying... food for thought since I am lacking in the food department...


xoxo,

Contemplation on K

No comments: