Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yummy Soup!

Okay... so I just returned from NY where I had a bite of the best brothy mushroom ginger soup. With my mother's amazing ability to taste, smell and decipher ingredients I think I have it.


Stacey's Mushroom Ginger Soup









Ingredients:
Shittake Mushrooms (Chopped)
Carrots
Celery
Green Onion (2)
Spinach
Vegetable Stock
Salt
Pepper
1 inch or so grated Ginger


How to do it:

Chop veggies and saute (Carrot and Celery) for a few in EVOO.

Add entire container of veggie stock, spinach, mushrooms, green onion,
grated ginger, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer on low for 30 minutes.


It's very light and refreshing... With barely any calories I am dubbing it New Weightloss Soup- Spread my Gospel!

1 comment:

Unraveled Yarns Radford, VA said...

Hi SP,

I need a new invitation to post my brownies!! can you indulge a girl?

J