Saturday, April 25, 2009

Watch out Grill... Here I Come!

You know what I love the most about summer?
My patio and grill! Well, and a glass of pinot grigio...

I need a new umbrella, huh? Mr.
Peabody... Mother's Day is coming up!


Last weekend Scott refueled that grill and I am ready to go. Ah... nights of grilled
veggies, fish and maybe a buffalo burger or two. The other night I tried a new salmon
recipe that I think I will make again tonight (you know me, a little OC about new recipes).
It is all about the food processor and a few minutes on the grill... great for summer night!

Salmon Burgers

Ingredients for burger:
Salmon Fillet
2 tablespoons per 4 ounce salmon Cream Cheese
Salt, Pepper, Dill
Capers
Scallions
1 slice of bread (roasted garlic)
Sesame oil

Ingredients for spread:
Garlic
Creme Cheese
Roasted Red Pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste

Place bread in processor until you create crumbs. Then add salmon (remove skin), cream cheese, seasoning, capers, scallions. Pulse until mixed. Form into patties and brush with
sesame oil. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes each side.

(Create spread in food processor).


I served open face on greens with avocado and cucumbers. So yummy and taste goods with a crisp Pinot! And full of Omega-3s. Omega-3s cross out the wine, right?

No comments: