Monday, June 30, 2008

Scott's Gone + Seafood + Mojitos= Too Much Fun

This Saturday, Kate and Jess came over for Seafood and Mojitos.
Yum! Yum! Yum! Though I am not quite ready for a Mojito tonight
I will recreate the scallop dish now that Scott is home. . .

Summer Seafood Soup
Ingredients
Sea Scallops
Chopped Tomato
Basil
Garlic
Butter
Olive Oil
Lemon
Salt, pepper and lemon the scallops. Sautee Scallops with Garlic in Butter. At the same time, reduce tomatoes with olive oil and chopped basil. After scallops are brown then add the rest of mixture and remaining lemon juice. Serve with Crusty Bread and Salad!

Stacey Style Mohito


(Since I do not like rum, I make my mohitos with Vodka... A special thanks to Linda H for all the mint :))

Muddle mint in fresh juiced limes. Mix with equal parts vodka, simple syrup, tonic. Serve with a splash of champagne on top

*Warning- engaging in Mohito drinking might lead to dancing, crying and charades... Oh, and hangovers :)*

No comments: