Monday, August 2, 2010

Did the Chicken Die?

This was the subject of an email I received in my chaos&chicken box this morning. 

Yes, I am aware that it has been 33 days since my last post.  And yes, I am aware that my last post really had nothing to do with my chaos or cooked chicken.  And yes, my dear culinary friends, I appreciate your concern for my quiet blogging nature.

Truth:
Amidst all the chaos that is my life, I have not had much to say.  Yes, the former shopgal that you all knew for speaking is silent.  No worries, it is a happy silence.  Though this summer has been a savory one-- sprinkled with just the right amount of spice, I am not ready to give up the recipe... not just yet.  And on the real cooking front, truth be told, I am dormant.  The closest to cooking I did was my Tiramasu, which if I am honest to myself is merely assembly.  Assembly that yielded lots of pleasure, but assembly all the same. 


So rest assured readers, I am okay.  Better than okay.  I am still chaotic.  I still have chicken in my future.  If not preparing, I am still eating and soon, soon my friends, I will be speaking in the culinary metaphors you have grown to love on a consistently chaotic basis.

xoxo,
Chaos on K

No comments: